The mission of the Illinois Valley YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Dear Y Members. Thanks for coming back! Below is a list of guidelines for your safety.
1. Must wear face coverings when arriving & leaving the YMCA facilities. The only time you are not wearing one is when you are exercising.
2. Temperature checks are taken upon entering the YMCA.
3. Utilize the many wipes and disinfection stations in all areas.
4. Capacity signs around the building to indicate how many are allowed in each area of the Y.
5. Social Distancing is required. Please maintain 6 ft at all times.
6. Bring your own towel, the Y is not allowed to have towel service.
7. Wipe all machines before and after use.
8. Staff will be very active on cleaning and disinfecting areas.
Please be patient.
9. Steam rooms are not open.
10. Group Exercise classes will have a limited amount of participants.
Link Aquatic Pool Schedule
Effective June 29, 2020
We have decided to add MORE POOL TIMES
Beginning Monday June 29 for Members only
No reservation is required
First come first serve on lanes.
Lap Swim ~ M-F
11:30-1:00pm (45-minute swim times)
Therapy Pool Hours ~ M-F
Open Swim is for Members Only – Lap Pool
(NO Water Park) 1:00-3:00pm
We are going to introduce Group Exercise classes with limited class participation. All guidelines are in effect in Phase II. The classes we will offer are as follows:
Mon/Wed – 8:00am
Mon/Wed – 9:00am & 12:00pm
Monday – 6:00pm
Thursday – 5:00pm
Tues/Thurs – 6:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am
Wednesdays – 6:00pm (No class July 8)
Mon/Wed – 10:00am
Tues/Thurs – 8:30am