The mission of the Illinois Valley YMCA is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Dear Y Members. Thanks for coming back! Below is a list of guidelines for your safety.
1. Must wear face coverings when arriving & leaving the YMCA facilities. The only time you are not wearing one is when you are exercising.
2. Temperature checks are taken upon entering the YMCA.
3. Utilize the many wipes and disinfection stations in all areas.
4. Capacity signs around the building to indicate how many are allowed in each area of the Y.
5. Social Distancing is required. Please maintain 6 ft at all times.
6. Bring your own towel, the Y is not allowed to have towel service.
7. Wipe all machines before and after use.
8. Staff will be very active on cleaning and disinfecting areas.
Please be patient.
9. Steam rooms are not open.
10. Group Exercise classes will have a limited amount of participants.
Fall Brochure 2020
Click the HERE to download & print the 2020 Fall Brochure
Link Aquatic Pool Schedule
Monday-Friday: 7:00am-1:00pm & 3:30-6:00pm
Monday-Friday: 7:00-9:00am, 11:00am-1:00pm, 4:00-6:00pm
Leisure Pool (Water Park)
Offers slides, water walking, and water playground. Great for parties and family nights. Opens in October.
Monthly Pool Information
Masks are required to enter and leave the building and must be worn in the locker rooms. One swimmer per lane unless from the same household. Updates to pool schedule will be announced on Facebook and our website.
Mon/Wed – 8:00am
Mon/Wed – 9:00am & 12:00pm
Monday – 6:00pm
Thursday – 5:00pm
Tues/Thurs – 6:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am
Wednesdays – 6:00pm
Mon/Wed – 10:00am
Tues/Thurs – 8:30am
Mon/Wed – 9:00am
Fun Fit H20
Mon/Wed – 8:30am