Are you thirteen years of age and tired of just playing in the gym and are you serious about getting in shape? Well the YMCA has a program for you.
Sign up now to receive your Wellness Center Training from one of the quality YMCA personal trainers. To complete the Blue Card Training you will need to study the Blue Card Study Sheet. After you review the study sheet and tour the Wellness Center there is a test; you must correctly answer 75% of the questions to receive your blue card.
Class is required to use the Wellness Center. You must have your Blue Card Training and Blue Card on your person at all times when in the Wellness Center.
Who: YMCA members age 11 & 12
How: Call the YMCA at 815-223-7904 to set up your appointment
Fee: Free to YMCA Members only
Illinois Valley Y Wellness Center has outstanding health and fitness facilities and equipment.
- Complete Life Fitness and Hammer Strength Exercise Circuits
- New Lifecycles, Treadmills, and Cross Trainers
- Over 150 different cardio and strength machines
- Group Fitness Classes
- Separate and complete Free Weight room
- Flat Screen Entertainment on Cardio Machines
- 9 Personal Trainers
- 12 Group Fitness Instructors
Our Newest Machines