Resuming May 3, 2021
YMCA Child Care Services
The child watch area is open and supervised free of cost to all YMCA members and class participants. Youngsters are allowed to stay up to TWO HOURS per day while parents are on the YMCA premises and using YMCA facilities. Children must be at least 6 month old.
Children at the Y
For their own safety, children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a parent at all times, unless in a supervised YMCA program. Children under age 6 may accompany a parent into opposite sex locker room if closely supervised. Those aged 6 and up must use the same sex locker room. No children allowed in adult locker rooms.
Child Watch Hours
Monday – Thursday: 8:00-11:00am & 4:00-7:00pm
Child Watch Rules
- Parents will bring their child(ren) to the front door of the facility to be checked in by the Front Desk person.
- Parent’s/Caregivers should follow social distancing guidelines while waiting to drop off or pick up kids.
- Children ages 2 and up, are required to have a mask on.
- Staff will have children wash/sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Activities will be set up to maintain 6 feet social distancing.
- Playground/Outdoor play structure will be sanitized between groups.
- 1 Staff member per 6 children (only 6 children allowed at a time)
- 1 Hour increments – No reservations.
Hours are subject to change without notice. *Children must be at least 6 months old and parents must remain at the YMCA